Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Schmidtses
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a number of Arlo QS and Baby's.  I just moved from Pacific to Eastern time and have updated the cameras.  However, the library still shows the wrong time zone.

How do I fix this?

8 REPLIES 8
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Schmidtses wrote:

I have a number of Arlo QS and Baby's.  I just moved from Pacific to Eastern time and have updated the cameras.  However, the library still shows the wrong time zone.

How do I fix this?

Are you seeing "Library" in your app menu?  Or are you seeing "Feed' instead?

Schmidtses
Aspirant
Aspirant

I see library.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Schmidtses wrote:

I see library.

Ok.  With "Feed" (the newer user interface), you set the time zone for the location.

You are saying that you've changed the time zone for each of the cameras, but new motion recordings still show the pacific time?  

Have you tried making a manual recording, and see if the behavior is different?

Schmidtses
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I've set the time zone for all of my cameras to Eastern, but the library clips are all Pacific.

When I do a manual recording, the clip is saved as Eastern.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Schmidtses wrote:

Yes, I've set the time zone for all of my cameras to Eastern, but the library clips are all Pacific.

When I do a manual recording, the clip is saved as Eastern.

I don't have any good ideas on how to fix that, so I am tagging the mods - @ShayneS , @BrookeN , @JamesC - in case they have some ideas.

That said

• You might try power-cycling one of the Qs and see if that makes any difference.
  • If you are using a PC, also make sure that is set to the correct time zone.
Schmidtses
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've tried power cycling via hard cuts and restarts. 

This library thing happens on iOS, Windows and Android, all of which have the right time zones.

Thanks!

Schmidtses
Aspirant
Aspirant

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reset the cameras and reinstall them and that should fix the behavior you are seeing.