Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Subscription demoted but I'm still paying

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KaffeKapslen
Follower
Follower

Hi

I am paying for Arlo Q professional (for business) and CVR for 2 cameras and using the cameras every day. I am quite pleased with the cameras and the CVR-functions, which is why I have recommending your cameras to other businesses in my neighbourhood.

Today, however, I set up my third camera, and when I tried to add CVR to this, my card payment was declined (I don't know why), and the CVR of my 2 existing cameras was removed and my "profession-subscribtion" was removed as well.

As I have paid for 12 months from January, I would very much like to continue using the services that I paid for..

Furthermore, I have tried to call you (but no answer), tried the live chat (but "live chat is not available") and tried responding the the invoice-mail I received, wherein you state "Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions."

Please contact me as soon as possible, as our company needs the cameras to work to continue operations..

Anders

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KaffeKapslen,

I've reviewed your support case and it appears this issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues moving forward.

JamesC