Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My old Q worked perfectly moved it to a new house changed the Wi-Fi settings.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bowater
Aspirant
Aspirant

They are low-key worked perfectly but when we moved it to new building had to change the Wi-Fi. Connected to new Wi-Fi perfectly but when I unplugged it to permanently mounted could not get it to require the camera. Did everything I was supposed to over and over finally did a factory reset and camera will scan QR code chime will sound but then will never acquire the phone I have done this over and over. None of the fixes that have been listed seem to work I assume the camera is OK because it did originally work. What next

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You can attempted to set up the Q on a computer... my.arlo.com

If it works , then there should be no issue to power down and re-plug in where needed ( and it should re hook to the wifi )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Bowater
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am very tech savvy but I have no idea why it worked it updated some firmware but continued to work and when it was disconnected and reconnected to the power since then has not been able to require the net work no matter what way I do it. The device continues to just time out as it searches for the net work.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support