Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My cable company brought a new router and the Arlo Q wired could not be reinstalled

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
donnamg
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cameras worked great until the cable company brought a new router. I was unable to connect. At first it would read the code but could not find the camera. I removed the device and tried to start all over by adding a camera and now it can't even read that code you hold up to get the chime.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Press the reset button until the camera clicks and the LED flashes amber. Let it eboot and try again.

donnamg
Aspirant
Aspirant

I brought the router and modem back to the cable company for an all-in-one unit. One camera set up without any problem but the other turns amber when plugged in but never blinks amber for ready. It goes to a white light. I brought it to another house and it works fine but won't work in the original house that it was set up in. How can one work and not the other? I did set the reset but nothing at all works including trying many different outlets.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @donnamg

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support