Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

J'ai déjà un compte Elite à l'année pourquoi dois-je repayer pour avoir la chronologie sur Arlo Q ?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Reverchon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bonjour,

J'ai actuellement une base station et deux caméra sans fil. Tout fonctionne à merveille. J'ai acheté une Arlo Q et j'ai deux questions :

Première question : Sur le manuel papier fournit avec la Arlo Q, il est indiqué que je dois connecter la nouvelle caméra directement à ma box adsl, donc ne pas l'associer à la base station. Pourtant j'ai lu dans un fil de la FAQ que l'on pouvait l'associer/connecter à la base station... Que dois je faire ?

Deuxieme question : J'ai donc suivi la procédure indiquée sur le manul papier et j'ai connecté la Arlo Q directement à ma box adsl. Ca fonctionne mais quand je clique sur la chronologie, mon smartphone m'indique : "Ajoutez un abonnement CVR à votre caméra Arlo Q pour utiliser la fonction Chronologie". J'ai pourtant un abonnement Elite. Que dois je faire ?

MErci d'avance pour vos réponses

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Translation:

I currently have a base station and two wireless camera. It works well. I bought a Q Arlo and I have two questions:
Question: On paper manual supplied with the Arlo Q, it says that I have to connect the new camera directly to my adsl box, so do not associate it with the base station. Yet I read in a thread FAQ that could associate / connect to the base station ... What should I do?
Second question: I followed the instructions on the paper manul and I connected the Q Arlo directly to my adsl box. It works but when I click on the timeline, my smartphone tells me: "Add a subscription to your CVR Arlo Q camera to use the Timeline tool". Yet I have an Elite subscription. What should I do ?

End

1) The Q camera uses WiFi from your router.  There's no connection to the Arlo base station at all - essentially, it has its own base station built in.  Connect the Q to the same WiFi network you use for mobile devices and computers.

2) CVR is a separate subscription.  With the other subscriptions you get to see videos in the library for longer periods of time (14 and 30 days vs. 7 for the free basic subscription) as well as the ability to have more than 5 cameras in one account.  CVR allows you to see the actual stream for previous time periods but requires a unique subscription along with any othe subscription.  If you want CVR you'll need to add that to your existing service.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Translation:

I currently have a base station and two wireless camera. It works well. I bought a Q Arlo and I have two questions:
Question: On paper manual supplied with the Arlo Q, it says that I have to connect the new camera directly to my adsl box, so do not associate it with the base station. Yet I read in a thread FAQ that could associate / connect to the base station ... What should I do?
Second question: I followed the instructions on the paper manul and I connected the Q Arlo directly to my adsl box. It works but when I click on the timeline, my smartphone tells me: "Add a subscription to your CVR Arlo Q camera to use the Timeline tool". Yet I have an Elite subscription. What should I do ?

End

1) The Q camera uses WiFi from your router.  There's no connection to the Arlo base station at all - essentially, it has its own base station built in.  Connect the Q to the same WiFi network you use for mobile devices and computers.

2) CVR is a separate subscription.  With the other subscriptions you get to see videos in the library for longer periods of time (14 and 30 days vs. 7 for the free basic subscription) as well as the ability to have more than 5 cameras in one account.  CVR allows you to see the actual stream for previous time periods but requires a unique subscription along with any othe subscription.  If you want CVR you'll need to add that to your existing service.