Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Firecrackerflir
Follower
Follower

I purchased an Arlo cue to add to my existing accounts with the Arlo Pro go....I had it added to my account at one point along with my other 3 cameras but when my internet went down I had to have HughesNet come out and fix it. They renamed my internet to my house. I uninstalled my camera because it wasn't working. I went back in to add a camera went through the whole process scanned the barcode and heard the chime but when it tries to connect that device after about 30 seconds I hear three low tones indicating it failed. I click the back button all the way back to the internet on the Arlo camera and it shows it's trying to connect to an unknown SSID. I need the camera to connect to my named internet source. How do I change that on my Arlo app to connect to the named one instead of unknown SSID

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Firecrackerflir,

If you are trying to add with a new Internet, try to go to Settings > My Devices > Arlo Q > Wi-Fi > Change Network.

If you already removed your camera from your account, try to reset your camera by holding the reset button until the camera clicks and the LED flashes amber. Then try to sync normally.