Cannot view CVR recording

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
YesManEsq
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am unable to view the CVR recording today - if I go to the timeline and wish to view anything other than live, I just get the three dots forever.  This is on Windows 10 (two different systems) using both Chrome and IE (cannot even get a logon page using FF) (and yes, Flash is enabled!)

Is there an area to post questions about CVR and other software related issues, not directly connected to a product?  It all seems to be very hardware oriented, but honestly I have more issues with the software than anything else!

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @YesManEsq

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue with your CVR feature? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

YesManEsq
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I have contacted them (and after almost two hours of brain drainingly simplistic chat and "troubeshooting" they opened a ticket - which should have been done in 10 minutes!)  However, the problem fixed itself (overnight) before they could help.  Now I have a different problem, some portions of the timeline cannot be seen/played and it's always the same places.  They want me to ensure it's not a network issue by being on the same LAN as the camera, which I will do in a day or two, but really - come on people, I don't have much patience with this lowest common denominator intelligence approach to providing support.  I just don't have time for it!  What happened to critical thinking?