Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
TheWorst
Guide
Guide

This is absolutely ridiculous...There are numerous posts with the same issue and no actual fixes, just some stuff that's worked for some users and even at that they're user submitted fixes. Does anyone from Netgard actually monitor these threads. 

- So basically, I cannot view live footage on iOS using my cellular connection (LTE), wifi at home or work, I've also tried on a desktop web browser, I've tried IE, Chrome and get the same message there. 

- I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app at least 10 times with the same issue coming back every single time

- I have reset & re-added the camera to the app almost as many times as I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app, no change

- someone trying to pass themselves off as "support" asked me to do a speed test, trust me when I say my internet 

speeds are the least of my worries. 

- this isn't related to my issue but equally dumb, update your app, I'm being asked to activate touch ID when the phone 

I have doesn't even have touch ID. 

Shoulda gotten a Nest Cam

Sooo disapointed with what looked to be a great product

55 REPLIES 55
GeorgK
Guide
Guide

Me too

GeorgK
Guide
Guide

and it will never work, as usual

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Mine is still working on all functions. What do you see? What have you tried?

GeorgK
Guide
Guide

My arlo used to work one year ago as well.  After disconnecting  failed to connect again.  Now I have  some news. I went to my friends home and success, connected. He has an easy network with 1 router, I have 6 at my house Back home failed again.

MNala
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am also having the same problem. Out of the four cameras, I am only able to access one, with live video. The other three now say, unable to connect, try again. I have closed out the app, reset my iphone and nothing is helping!
Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this issue??
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

MNala,

Have you tried to reboot your base station? Have you tried using the web browser?