Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ArloQ Not Recognized When connected To WiFi

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MattDubz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Any suggestions?
I am having connecting my Arlo Q to my Arlo app. The Arlo Q is connected to my WiFi network as I am able to successfully ping its IP Address but it is not recognized in the Arlo app. I have done the set up procedure multiple times, get the chime and the Arlo Q shows a blue light, but the app still says no devices found. Phone and Arlo Q are on the same network. I have reset the WiFi router, Arlo Q, and iPhone App multiple times but it does not help. I previously had this Arlo on a different WiFi network but my router died so I’m trying to get it on my new network. Looking for any suggestions since it is connected to the new WiFi but is not recognized by the app. Thanks for the help!

Thank you for your help

Matt
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you actually reset the camera by holding the reset button until the camera clicks and the LED flashes amber? If not, remove the camera from Settings, My Devices, hold the reset button as above and try claiming it again.

MattDubz
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat I’ve done the reset buttons couple of times and removed it from my devices but the problem persists for some reason. Thanks though

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @MattDubz

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support