Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
DeanRichards
Star
Star

Is it possible to view live stream on windows 10 pc?

I see some people say to log in to my account in a web browser, however this option does not exist and i am unable to find any other information.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DeanRichards
Star
Star

Thanks James, all good now.  It seemed to be my firewall.  Disabled and now works.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes it is, On Win 10 right now... I use Fire Fox , but also Chrome, and IE>v10

go to   https://arlo.netgear.com/

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
DeanRichards
Star
Star

thanks for the reply and web link, however this is the problem, when i go to this site and try to log in, all it does is ask me to set up a new device.  it wont let me log in without setting up a new device.

My camera is in my Hong Kong office but i want to access live stream while I am in Australia and on my PC.

Any other way around this problem?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Are you positive you're using the same master account info to log in? Have you tried a different browser?
DeanRichards
Star
Star

yes, I only have th eone account.  i have tried Chrome and Explorer but get the same message as in the attached photo.Image3.jpg

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The only thing I can think of is that it's due to the attempt to use the system across countries.  That doesn't normally happen but since Hong Kong is now Chinese, I suppose there's an issue with possible official Internet access.  That's just a wild guess.  I'd open a case with support to try to nail this one down.

Edit:  What happens when you try to use the app, both on WiFi and cell service?

DeanRichards
Star
Star

Thanks for the comments but this is absolutley not the issue.  

Also, Hong Kong is as free as Australia and most western countries.  Yes, Beijing rules Hong Kong but under two systems.  One system for China mainland and one system for HK which is the same system that they used when England ruled HK.

The problem i have is that i cannot log in to my Arlo account.  This has nothing to do with HK.  I also use my Australian email adress so is not linked to HK at all.  I just cant log in. 

I am using wifi and I have no cell (mobile) service on my PC.   I can log in no problem on my iphone but the issue (as in the subjetc heading) is i want to watch the live stream on my Windows 10 PC.

I hope Netgear engineers are whatching these forums as I really need an answer and fix.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Have you contacted support and opened a case?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DeanRichards,

It sounds like you are using the wrong account information when attempting to log in on your PC. If you are able to access using your mobile device, check your profile settings within the app. You will see the email account that you used here.

JamesC

DeanRichards
Star
Star

Thanks James, all good now.  It seemed to be my firewall.  Disabled and now works.