Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Q "disconnected" in Arlo app/no stream but posts recordings; can stream on HomeKit

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mmk-arlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I own both 2 Arlo Baby and 2 Arlo Qs. The 2 Arlo Babies show solid purple light, but this seems false, because when I use only cellular on my phone, I can still see motion-prompted recordings being posted to the app, and I can see live stream through Apple's Home app. The problem is that in the Arlo app itself, they show as "disconnected" and you do not show live stream through the Arlo app. Even my router shows internet traffic flowing on all 4 cameras externally.

This looks like a sudden and common problem that others are posting about; Arlo staff, please fix ASAP. Maybe an issue sprouted by the most app software update, in part?

1 REPLY 1
Zzzzzzzzzz
Luminary
Luminary

There was a system issue that occured last night, and there were a couple posts about it that seemed to have been consolidated into one post somewhere that I can't quite find....

Anyway, it seems as if the issue was resolved, and my Arlo Q's and Arlo Baby's are back online. I didn't have to power-cycle or do anything.

Did yours come back? Maybe power-cycle the device, and then the router if that doesn't work?