Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q does not connect with Apple Router

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
lawler77
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey guys, 

Small bumer, but per a phone call with tech support, I just found out that the Arlo Q does not YET connect with Apple routers. My Arlo base station has no issues, but it seems that the Arlo Q will not connect. I hope this helps the next customer save some time that I spent resetting and resetting again and again. I still love the Arlo wire free camera system, just a bummer about the Arlo Q. Time to return it to BestBuy. 

Great phone support though from "Christine"

-BJ

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

lawler77,

What model Apple Router are you trying to connect to? What behavior are you experiencing with the Arlo Q that is suggesting that it is not connecting to the router?

JamesC

lawler77
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey James... It was tech support that arrived at this conclusion, not me. I don't recall the router info off hand. I do hope they get it sorted out down the road. Id be willing to try again in a few months.
Belladarlng
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello friends dues one talk germann?
Belladarlng
Aspirant
Aspirant

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you want to speak to someone in Germany, use the Support link at the top of these pages and then click on Contact Support. At the bottom are the various telephone numbers available, including one in Germany.

This is primarily an English-speaking forum so a telephone call would be a better solution.

Barb10
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo q works fine w my Apple extreme A1354. I want or upgrade to an 802.11 AC. Do you have the AC version ? Is that why your Arlo q doesn't wrk do you think.?