Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q Mic not initializing ...

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Hula_Rock
Prodigy Prodigy
Prodigy

Anyone having problems with the MIC showing "LOADING" but never initializes?  I have tried a power reset without resolution.  Mobile app works fine.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Hi Hula...

What web browser?

I've seen this with different web browsers at times... never consistant as like Firefox, updates come on a reg basis it seems. Haven't seen lately tho.

IIRR, it was on Chrome the last time I saw it happen.

Still have a diff audio problem on an older Visa machine with one browser ( but not others ) where my voice comes out the far end like one of the chipmonks... netgear never did fiq that out.

Tom

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Hi Hula...

What web browser?

I've seen this with different web browsers at times... never consistant as like Firefox, updates come on a reg basis it seems. Haven't seen lately tho.

IIRR, it was on Chrome the last time I saw it happen.

Still have a diff audio problem on an older Visa machine with one browser ( but not others ) where my voice comes out the far end like one of the chipmonks... netgear never did fiq that out.

Tom

Hula_Rock
Prodigy Prodigy
Prodigy

Bingo ! its Chrome.  I tried FireFox and i works fine.  Maybe some codex handshake in Chome problem......

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

good to hear.... still hard to fiq out the actual causes at times as so many diff computers and add-ons.