Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Q HD Video Recordings On Android App Not Working / Chrome Not Working Either

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kokkikaks
Follower
Follower

Hello

Version
2.5.5.923_22854 on camera
Version 2.5.3_22376 on phone

I haven't been able to play back recorded videos from the App library on my Oneplus 6.  I can live stream fine and everything else is working fine i.e I'm getting notifications.  When I click to play a video back, it says Buffering, and then nothing happens.  I can randomly play about 1 in every 5 recordings only - but there is no rhyme or reason to it.  I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, also powering down my phone.

I tried DL'ing the video but cant play it either on my PC. The thing is my wife can play it on her iPhone app!

I saw the same topic in another thread, but as I have the wired camera this doesnt apply to flat batteries

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That is odd and I have no explanation. It might be worth opening a case with support here in case they have encountered this before.

BTW, a good viewer for any computer platform is the free VLC. They will play virtually any video/audio clip. Not all viewers like Arlo videos so give VLC a try.