Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
lilaundgelb
Follower
Follower
I have set up geofencing with my Arlo Q so that it is armed in away mode and disarmed in the home zone. When I leave the home area ("medium" size), the unit arms successfully. However, when I return, the unit does not disarm - even though when I check its status it indicates "you are in the home zone." If I manually set the unit to "disarmed" and then re-enable geofencing, it remains disarmed until I leave the home area. I have tried reinstalling the app, re-adding the Arlo Q, and re-configuring the geofencing settings but nothing helps. Are there any other solutions? Or is this a fundamental bug in the app/hardware?
2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have opened a case for you. Customer Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided the case number for you reference:  

theb10n707
Guide
Guide

After the most recent update, all my geofencing issues on the arlo q and arlo pro 2 went away with multiple users in my account. It arms and disarms correctly when people leave and come. As long as 1 person is home, it is not armed.