Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
STYang
Aspirant
Aspirant

HI all,

I cannot change/add mode to my two Arlo Q Plus. My iPhone App is stuck at “getting information”. When I use the webpage interface, everything looks normal but no recording is done. When I tried to add a new mode, it gives me an error message of “Entity to be modified not found”, and the webpage will completely freeze. 

Live view works fine on both iPhone App and webpage, with both cameras.  Please advise and let me know if there is any other way to get help from the company. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would guess that something is wrong with your account itself since you have issues with both the app and web client. Probably the fastest thing to do is to remove the camera from the account and reconnect it to see if that helps. If not, try creating a new account using a second email address and set things up there.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would guess that something is wrong with your account itself since you have issues with both the app and web client. Probably the fastest thing to do is to remove the camera from the account and reconnect it to see if that helps. If not, try creating a new account using a second email address and set things up there.

STYang
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks much for your help. Problem is solved after removed both and added them back!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation