Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo q plus automatically disabled

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Left
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 2 arlo q plus cameras connected over wifi. Both recently get automatically disabled almost every day/ few hours and I have to manually set them to ON. The one is 4 metres away from the router, the other abt 15 and in another room but still with relatively strong wifi signal. I have checked a prior forum discussion but didnt help. Any ideas how to troubleshoot and whether it is possibly a fault of the devices, so I need to ask for replacement?
5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What mode are you using? Are you using the schedule or geofencing?

Left
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am basically having them disarmed most of the time. Could this be the reason?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say. Initially, you said the camera is being changed to disarmed by themselves. I asked if you were using geofencing or schedule that may be causing the mode to switch between armed and disarmed. 

Left
Aspirant
Aspirant
Maybe it was not clear when describing the issue in the first post. The cameras are automatically set to disabled (not disarmed) under device settings. I have every time to go to each device and set this back to on. This happens after some hours or days and regardless the mode I use (disarmed or other).
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Left

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation