Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
owen0507
Tutor
Tutor

Ive been calling arlo regarding 2 way audio, rhats not working on 2 of my cam, we troubleshoot so many time and they said thAt a software update was being fix. Not I can no longer wait for the fix again , i was just talking to them on the phone again , wasted hrs of my time, no fix still, finally this tech guy said he tried to ask for replacement but its been almost 2 yrs now and it eun put of warranty and cant do anything abt it. Basically , tech is saying I’m stuck with arloq and there’s nothing they can do abt it. How convinient is that for them, wait for the warranty to expire, this is how they make money.
ARLO has a bad policy, So I suggest you guys still under warranty, demand that your cam be replace right away, dont wait for the promises that they ate just fixing something on their end.. No ! Thay just waiting for your warranty to expire. That how Arlo make money.
I ll
Go for Ring, i called
Last week abt a mic issue , troubleshoot once can fix it, they send me new one. Their warranty is as long as you are subscribe to their monitoting which is 3/mo or 100$/ yr for 4 cams. Not bad, and your cam is covered. For yrs and yrs. even iif someone stole it, they will
Replace.,
Arlo sucks... not buying it ever and will tell people abt their policy and tricks to get money from you.

2 REPLIES 2
owen0507
Tutor
Tutor

Just an advise: if any of your Arlo product doesn’t work even after the troubleshooting, and Arlo
Tech tells you that they are working on the fix with some software issue and tells you the fix is indefinite as to no timeframe... return the product or demand a replacement! Thats what happen to me, where the fix is indefinite and as time flies that you dont notice that the warranty is over and you are stuck with a non working cam! They’ll say they cant do anythi g about it.
BUY A RING! Better quality and warranty!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey owen0507,

Sorry to hear the experience you're having with your Arlo Q Plus. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation