ARLO Q Plus Wifi Connection Fails

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Walied
Aspirant
Aspirant

The Arlo G Plus camera was connected to my wifi network for a short while, then dropped. Now I'm trying to connect it again with no hope. Tried everything you can think of, contacted Arlo support and spent more than an hour over the chat trying over and over... no freaken luck.

It chimes, then keeps searching for the device for ever and can't find it. Tried reset button, tried with and wihtout WPS. This is really frustrating and disappointing, I got two Arlo Pro and they were connected with no issues. Arlo Q Plus is a failure, only logical conculsion i can get to.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Walied,

If you've performed a manual factory reset, you will also need to log in to your account and remove the Arlo Q Plus from Settings > My Devices > Arlo Q Plus > Remove Device. Once removed, click "Add Device", select Arlo Q Plus and follow the on screen instructions.

JamesC

DIVER2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Connected went off. Can not log back on. Tried reset, took of account, tried three different networks. No luck, will not hook up again. Started goining on and off with the purple light showing. Now it will not log onto any network. Even after eliminating from account and reset.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If new enough, swap at the store. Otherwise, pursue your case or open another one to get a replacement.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation