wont work pro

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
catherine8
Follower
Follower

After i recharged battery it wont work- i got it to work for a second near my internet box. Put it outside, will not work, lights all correct, wont show live , and so i disconnected it and reconnected but now asking for a base station which i dont have or smart hub which i dont even know what that is and no option to bypass. it didnt ask me this before. this is really worthless camera i want my money back.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@catherine8 wrote:

After i recharged battery it wont work- i got it to work for a second near my internet box. Put it outside, will not work, lights all correct, wont show live , and so i disconnected it and reconnected but now asking for a base station which i dont have or smart hub which i dont even know what that is and no option to bypass. it didnt ask me this before. this is really worthless camera i want my money back.

The Arlo Pro camera requires a hub, so if you never had one, then you must have a different model.

Can you open up the camera, and remove the battery?  There is a label inside that will let us know the exact model.

(If the housing doesn't open, then you must have an Essential camera.  If that is the case, let us know if it has a USB-C charging port or a microUSB charging port).

Note the install usually fails if you don't select the precise model when adding it.