Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
ktb24016
Follower
Follower

After 3 months of no real problems, I log in today and find that ALL my recordings have didappeared. POOF. Faster than you can say Arlo. Tried on seveeral different devices and computers. NOTHING. Where did they go? Can I ever get them back? Yes, I know about the 7 days deal....Duh.  Logged in with my computer, recordings from whenever now popped up. But I cannot choose any dates to view. Live view works fine, but I need the motion videos. What's up? Can this be expected going forward?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dfwald
Tutor
Tutor

I had the same thing just happen to me with my basic Arlo wireless system.  I had lots of videos over the last few days and an hour ago all the videos disappeared from the Library.  In addition, I'm now unable to view any newly recorded videos.  Live view works and videos are created with warnings sent to me but nothing appears in Library so I'm totally unable to view new videos.  Please fix this ASAP.  This doesn't work on my Iphone or my home computer.  I've had Arlo wireless cameras for seven months and this is the first time this has happened to me. 

Hugelolcat
Tutor
Tutor

I think a lot of people have been affected in the same way (I have - I got a motion alert and checked to find the past weeks' videos aren't listed). Probably just a glitch in the matrix.

Bkm79
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just had the same thing happen and I'm not happy. Several of the videos were of my neighbor trespassing and today he got into a verbal altercation with my husband. I needed those videos.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC