Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Aspirant

when the Arlo pro is coming to Australia?

Hi Guys, I'm very interested to know when the Arlo pro is coming to Australia? I have the arlo wirless at the moment but I would really like to get the new Arlo pro. I have tried to purchase online but it seems the only shop to have them is best buys in the US

Message 1 of 11

Accepted Solutions
Master

Re: Arlo pro

I think another thread suggested mid-March. This is disappointing after having suggested it would be mid-January. I'm keen for one too and would have got one from the US if I'd known it would be longer than Jan. I am, however, aware of issues such as camera replacement, which I've had to do, so will just wait to buy from a local retailer, despite a likely hefty markup

Update: Looks like April 12th will be the official Arlo Pro availability date (through JB HiFi and Harvey Norman).

JamesC

Message 4 of 11

All Replies
Aspirant

Re: when the Arlo pro is coming to Australia?

You can find the Arlo Pro cameras at several websites.  I bought mine at Newegg.com and here is the New Egg Link

Model: VMC4030| Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera,arlo.netgear.com | Web Site/App
Message 2 of 11
Aspirant

Thanks RACJ2 , But are the different voltage? I thank the US is 110V and here in Australia we are 240V. Do you know of anyone selling arlo pro's in Australia?  Cheers

Message 3 of 11
Master

I think another thread suggested mid-March. This is disappointing after having suggested it would be mid-January. I'm keen for one too and would have got one from the US if I'd known it would be longer than Jan. I am, however, aware of issues such as camera replacement, which I've had to do, so will just wait to buy from a local retailer, despite a likely hefty markup

Update: Looks like April 12th will be the official Arlo Pro availability date (through JB HiFi and Harvey Norman).

JamesC

Message 4 of 11
Aspirant

I'm the same Steve_t I don't know enought about the difference between the countries , so I'll wait too. I can wiat until march Smiley Surprised)

Cheers

Message 5 of 11
Master

JamesC, we're nearly into March. I don't suppose you're privy to any information regarding an Oceania launch date? Pretty keen to get some Pro cams and base station. Thanks

Message 6 of 11
Community Manager

steve_t,

Target is still for March (I know, you're all looking for a more specific date)..I'll see if I can find out something more precise. We're close, hang in there!

JamesC

Message 7 of 11
Master

Thanks!! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
Community Manager

Looks like April 12th will be the official Arlo Pro availability date (through JB HiFi and Harvey Norman).

JamesC

Message 9 of 11
Aspirant

great news, thanks for the update

Message 10 of 11
Master

Oh man, I was hoping you were going to say March 12th. Oh well, a little more wait won't kill me, and perhaps a few more bugs can get ironed out. Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 11