Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

when the Arlo pro is coming to Australia?

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
dolphin69
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Guys, I'm very interested to know when the Arlo pro is coming to Australia? I have the arlo wirless at the moment but I would really like to get the new Arlo pro. I have tried to purchase online but it seems the only shop to have them is best buys in the US

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

I think another thread suggested mid-March. This is disappointing after having suggested it would be mid-January. I'm keen for one too and would have got one from the US if I'd known it would be longer than Jan. I am, however, aware of issues such as camera replacement, which I've had to do, so will just wait to buy from a local retailer, despite a likely hefty markup

Update: Looks like April 12th will be the official Arlo Pro availability date (through JB HiFi and Harvey Norman).

JamesC

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
RACJ2
Aspirant
Aspirant

You can find the Arlo Pro cameras at several websites.  I bought mine at Newegg.com and here is the New Egg Link

dolphin69
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks RACJ2 , But are the different voltage? I thank the US is 110V and here in Australia we are 240V. Do you know of anyone selling arlo pro's in Australia?  Cheers

steve_t
Master Master
Master

I think another thread suggested mid-March. This is disappointing after having suggested it would be mid-January. I'm keen for one too and would have got one from the US if I'd known it would be longer than Jan. I am, however, aware of issues such as camera replacement, which I've had to do, so will just wait to buy from a local retailer, despite a likely hefty markup

Update: Looks like April 12th will be the official Arlo Pro availability date (through JB HiFi and Harvey Norman).

JamesC

dolphin69
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm the same Steve_t I don't know enought about the difference between the countries , so I'll wait too. I can wiat until march 🐵

Cheers

steve_t
Master Master
Master

JamesC, we're nearly into March. I don't suppose you're privy to any information regarding an Oceania launch date? Pretty keen to get some Pro cams and base station. Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

steve_t,

Target is still for March (I know, you're all looking for a more specific date)..I'll see if I can find out something more precise. We're close, hang in there!

JamesC

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Thanks!! 🙂

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks like April 12th will be the official Arlo Pro availability date (through JB HiFi and Harvey Norman).

JamesC

dolphin69
Aspirant
Aspirant

great news, thanks for the update

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Oh man, I was hoping you were going to say March 12th. Oh well, a little more wait won't kill me, and perhaps a few more bugs can get ironed out. Thanks for the update 🙂