Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

unable to log in to the Arlo website on my desktop computer

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
R64
Initiate
Initiate

I am unable to log in to the Arlo website on my desktop computer.  After entering email and password, nothing happens when clicking login

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
R64
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you for the responses.  Thru trial and error, I figured out that I need to close my anti-virus program, then open Arlo, then enable my anti-virus program.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
eworden78
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too am having this issue.

Browser:

Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

OS Name:

Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063

I noticed that there was a Plug-in blocked

blocked plugins.jpg

I tried updating plug-in settings and added https://arlo.netgear.com to "Allow" site.

None of this worked and I am unable to log in.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Might have been a temporary thing.  I'm able to access via both app and web site with no problems for the past 2 hours.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you still experiencing this issue? I am not experiencing any issues logging in from Chrome or Firefox. Be sure your browser and flash player are up to date.

JamesC

R64
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you for the responses.  Thru trial and error, I figured out that I need to close my anti-virus program, then open Arlo, then enable my anti-virus program.

Cyber2steve
Guide
Guide

I have the same issue and have the same Chrome browser version... Don't work for me either... Already went into the settings and add the website address but still didn't work...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cyber2steve,

Are you running any virus protection software? Do you see the same behavior when using a different browser?

JamesC

Retired_Member
Not applicable

For me I couldn't login on Edge or Chrome.  Disabled Kaspersky Anti-Virus, then it worked.