Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

not been able to access my cameras through the regular Arlo app

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
James1976
Aspirant
Aspirant

As of Saturday November 23, I still have not been able to access my cameras through the regular Arlo app. I can only access them from the Arlo Legacy app which only works half the time. What kind of compensation are you gonna give is Arlo? It's been 3 days now. I have a sick mother that I need to check on when I'm not home. Are you aware that I spent 1200$ on these 5 cameras a yr ago. You (Arlo) don't even acknowledge a problem on your status page. You do know that you need customers right. Have you read the comments online about this company? You might want to start doing some damage control. Thanks for the 1200$ decoy cameras. I'll be sure not to recommend them

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

James1976,

What is preventing you from accessing the cameras with the regular app? Are you experiencing a login issue? A new version of the Android/iOS Arlo mobile app (2.11.1) is available that resolved a crash issue some users were experiencing. Please download the latest version and test again.

JamesC

James1976
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, I'm aware, that was two days ago. What irritates me is the lack of professionalism by this company on how they handled the situation.