Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 33 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
Edieu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Why mic phone can not connected with T-Mobile data? Only with wifi.

33 REPLIES 33
LtCuzco
Aspirant
Aspirant

Are there any updates on this issue?

DavyR
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still waiting hear from Netgear as to when they are going to update their platform to work on an iPv6.

Until they do so, they are OUT OF COMPLIANCE with Apple's requirement for App Store apps:

Starting June 1, 2016, all apps submitted to the App Store must support IPv6-only networking. A majority of apps will not require any changes as IPv6 is already supported by NSURLSession and CFNetwork APIs. However, if your app utilizes IPv4-specific APIs or hard-coded IP addresses, you will need to make changes.

Until they fix the problem, Netgear should be upfront about their Arlo products not supporting microphone audio on iPhone / Tmobile cellular networks.  Please fix it.....

Kreds
Initiate
Initiate
I was able to use it this morning. Check to see if it works.
Dn2015
Guide
Guide

Also working on Tmobile network for me as well now.  Maybe Netgear made some back-end updates, becuase app is stil the same version.  If so, thanks!

Bansyong
Aspirant
Aspirant
Carrier settings had been updated. Works fine now
heeengky
Aspirant
Aspirant
Confirmed. Mic is working. Thank you.
DavyR
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks to all of you who have written today – I tried it on T-Mobile data only and the microphone does indeed work. Thank you Netgear for fixing the problem!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A fix for this went out recently that should resolve issues with the push to talk feature when using a T-Mobile device on a data connection. Please let me know if you continue experiencing any issues.

JamesC

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Thanks @JamesC .. It's working for me.. iOS 10.3.3 with Tmobile ver. 28.5