Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

login issue

Discussion stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
KMG
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had Arlo for over 5 years and always connected. But I got a message to log on and I did, when it came back on it was a screen saying add a device.  No other things...library, devices etc.  I called support and talked over an hour and no solution or really help.  I am primary...My husbands is still fine.  Help.

17 REPLIES 17
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you also seeing this on a PC (my.arlo.com)?

KMG
Aspirant
Aspirant

I brought up community fine. (surprised) on my Mac. Then my nothings... on my phone and Mac.  

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@KMG wrote:

I brought up community fine. (surprised) on my Mac. Then my nothings... on my phone and Mac.  

browsing to my.arlo.com?  Or somewhere else?

KMG
Aspirant
Aspirant

All I get is add a new device.  Has anyone experienced this... I think it thinks I am brand new to Arlo.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm not sure things would have changed but right now there are 2 user interfaces (UI) in use. The old one shows Library at the bottom to view videos while the new one shows Feed. Do both users show the same thing or are they different? If different, that could explain the issue.

Sterger
Aspirant
Aspirant

Slow reply sorry.. been gone.  I just looked, mine still shows Library.  I checked my husbands' and his still says Library too.  I tried to connect cameras to the wi fi.....  and it doesn't find them.  All my other stuff in the house connects fine.  

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sterger wrote:

Slow reply sorry.. been gone.  I just looked, mine still shows Library.  I checked my husbands' and his still says Library too.  

Can he see the cameras in his account?

Sterger
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, he can see the cameras and library.  

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sterger wrote:

Yes, he can see the cameras and library.  

And you are certain he is using the friend account?  

Sterger
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes.  I was the one that setup the account on my phone.  When I go to settings, it shows 0 and no information of any access.  Profile does shows my name.   Subscription shows-No Plan.  On my husbands, it shows shared devices-cameras listed, subscriptions-no plan, he has library, devices, mode-all operable.  I have nothing on device page, "just add new device".  

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sterger wrote:

When I go to settings, it shows 0 and no information of any access.  Profile does shows my name.   Subscription shows-No Plan.  On my husbands, it shows shared devices-cameras listed, subscriptions-no plan, he has library, devices, mode-all operable.  I have nothing on device page, "just add new device".  

I think you'll need an escalation for this (since the first support tier wasn't able to help).

I'm tagging the mods so they can assist ( @JamesC and @ShayneS ).

Sterger
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. I have been struggling now for quite a time with this.. (I had been gone a few days here and there so couldn't pound it but I now have to have this resolved).  Thank you so much for staying on it.  I am not sure now what happens....  Will others be contacting me?  

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sterger wrote:

I am not sure now what happens....  Will others be contacting me?  

That's up to the mods - I don't work for Arlo.

Sterger
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for all your trying for me.  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43446645

Sterger
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, Update

I gave changing my password again, and magic happened.  Right now... I have everything and all is working as I am used to.  I hope my problems are over!  Thanks to all.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update