Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

how do I add the pro system to my account?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Qd
Follower
Follower

I have the regular arlo and went to set up the pro how do I add the pro system to my account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

After you sign into yr account, main page at bottom " add a device" ... Follow steps

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

After you sign into yr account, main page at bottom " add a device" ... Follow steps

iRobt
Aspirant
Aspirant
If I add an Arlo Pro to a regular Arlo base will I lose some of the pro functionality?
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

You won't have the local drive option to save your vids/pix since your regular Arlo doesn't have that option.. Other than that everything should work on the Arlo Pro Cam.. Now, since regular Base is a bit slower than the Pro Base in terms of processing power.. I dunno' how it's going to play on lag time.. I hope not too much.. Mine is the other way around, I have the Pro Base with 2 regular Arlo cam and 3 Pro cam.. It's working perfectly with no lag at all.. I sold my regular Arlo Base  with 2 cams in it.. I didn't get to test my Arlo Pro cam. I wish I did to compare.. 

iRobt
Aspirant
Aspirant
thanks
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I run 10 cams on a Arlo base ( older ) with some being Pro cam...I don't see any different over the Pro base... I'm thinking more of the extra processor work goes into the usb drive area