Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

can't update the firmware of the new Arlo pro 2 on my base Station

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
kalu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi guys, I can't update the firmware of the new Arlo pro 2 on my base Station. I turn off the Station, ad and delete the new camera several times and the update fail. I also have the battery charged 100%.

Please Help.

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you pulled the battery and then replaced (to reset camera) ?

Also just leave the camera ( don't delete ) and power reboot the base ( off then on )... usu updates come in the middle of the night

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kalu,

Adding to TomMac's suggestions, also be sure the camera has good signal strength, if the signal strength is poor, this could be causing the update to fail.

JamesC

kalu
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't update the firmware. I have the old base station and I have attached 3 base cameras, one arlo pro and the latest arlo pro 2 witch I have trouble to update the firmware. I try all and signall is perect, connection and battery 100%. I turn off the base, restart the base, deatach the camera re attach the camera and all the time the same issue, not update the firmware.

I am very frustrated. Hope someone from Arlo can help me. I attach a picture of the camera.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sometimes slow Internet speeds cause this problem. What are your speeds as noted by using speedtest.net?

kalu
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a fast Internet. Nothing works with this update.