Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo system not connected to internet yesterday, no camera functions

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
glennraymond
Aspirant
Aspirant

was the arlo server down yesterday? cameras and arlo app would not work, and it was asking to resign in to account, was the system down for about 12 hours?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tinman517
Apprentice
Apprentice

That appears to be the size of it.

Netgear had some sort of issue(s) on their end, which seem to be resolved, now. 

For a long period of time, I was not able to disarm my set-up via the website nor my ios app. Base Station also off-line for the entire period. 

All is well, now; I hope. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tinman517
Apprentice
Apprentice

That appears to be the size of it.

Netgear had some sort of issue(s) on their end, which seem to be resolved, now. 

For a long period of time, I was not able to disarm my set-up via the website nor my ios app. Base Station also off-line for the entire period. 

All is well, now; I hope. 

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good morning @glennraymond,

@tinman517 is right!  As you may have seen, we have posted an update that this issue should now be resolved. We will continue to provide updates to that discussion as they become available. However, if you are still experiencing any issues related to the Base Station offline issue please feel free to reach out to me via private message and I'll be happy to continue troubleshooting this issue until it is resolved.  

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards,

Christine

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.