Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
mitchbob
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have a very simple request for my setup. I have one camera that I want to be armed 24 7 each time it is actaved I want the max record time ( 300 sec or untill motion stops).However evey time I set and save record time it rolls back to 10 seconds. I would like to keep this setup but if I can't  make it work for me I will return it and buy a simpler system.

would apprecate a step by step tutitoral. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There are FAQs here that step you through setup in detail.  Briefly, in the Mode tab, select your base.  Edit the Armed mode (discouraged but works) or create your own custom mode(s).  All settings are in there.  When setting the recording time, you can use the Back link in the app or the Edit Rule link in a browser to return to the previous screen where you can save.  You don't need to save the Armed mode (one more page back) but you will need to do that for a custom mode.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
outfctrl
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am with you.  I can't find how to increase record time as well.  Anyone?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There are FAQs here that step you through setup in detail.  Briefly, in the Mode tab, select your base.  Edit the Armed mode (discouraged but works) or create your own custom mode(s).  All settings are in there.  When setting the recording time, you can use the Back link in the app or the Edit Rule link in a browser to return to the previous screen where you can save.  You don't need to save the Armed mode (one more page back) but you will need to do that for a custom mode.