Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo pro mounting bracket

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
johndegraff
Star
Star

Has anyone used this bracket with power running to the camera - I have looked at a number of mounting brackets with some people complaining you can't plug the power in when on the bracket and I am adding the solar panels to my system as they came available at best buy and want to buy the correct brackets that will work. The cameras and solar panels will be here Friday so I need to order the correct brackets to install outside.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

the brackets were changed to have a smaller lock nut to the camera...with the newer version the power plug will squeeze in ( barely )

You could always use any regular camera mount and just get a 1/4-20 nut and use that as it is small ( for lock nut )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

the brackets were changed to have a smaller lock nut to the camera...with the newer version the power plug will squeeze in ( barely )

You could always use any regular camera mount and just get a 1/4-20 nut and use that as it is small ( for lock nut )

Morse is faster than texting!
johndegraff
Star
Star

Thanks for the suggestion - I cancelled my order for the brackets as by changing the nut of the brackets I have I can plug in the solar panel and or usb cable to charge the camera without any issues