Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
nolan1123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, just got my new Arlo base station with two Arlo pro camera. Set it up and it automatically updated the firmware on both the base station and cameras. Here is the problem I keep having...

The motion activated saved videos have the wrong time stamped on them. I researched and found other people have had the same problem. So I followed thier advice and restarted the base station and seemed to fix the problem. But after about a day or so it goes right back to stamping the wrong time on the vidoes again. I would restat the base station and it would fix the problem. Then again after a day or so it stamps the wrong time..I am now lost as to waht to do, I am not going to restart the base station every day. Is there a perminate fix to this?

Please help,

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Have you properly set the time zone in Settings?
nolan1123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes time zone setting are correct.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

nolan1123,

What Time Zone are you using?

JamesC

nolan1123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am using the eastern time zone as I live in PA.

nolan1123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I even went though the reset process once again by using the reset button you puch with a paperclip. Still its not working right. It seems the time stamp grdually gets worse every day. As of today its off by 6 minutes, where it was 2 minutes off. When I restart the base station it goes back to normal with the correct time stamp. But gradually vers off as time goes on.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

nolan1123,

Definitely not normal behavior. Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

nolan1123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did contact them, they had me reset my modem and router and that didnnt work either. Then I even went as far as getting a new base station, installed it yesterday. Woke up today and it has the wrong time stamped again. This is getting old and will be sending over $1000 worth of Arlo stuff back if I dont get a solution soon.