Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why isn't the Arlo base station available in-stock for purchase?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
DogMonster
Guide
Guide

I'd like to upgrade to a USB capable base station to attempt to circumvent the systems biggest weakness.

Are they actually sold out or simply not being made available to faithful early adopters like myself?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
DogMonster
Guide
Guide

Steve,

So we're going to pretend nobody there screwed up and it was showing as "No Retailers available at this time" on your website as of the time I posted the message? And for at least 24 hours prior to that. Price whatever you use certainly isn't doing you folks any favors.

I guess you thought I was being a d-bag and decided to make up a reason for a post when  I was merely looking   to  upgrade my system.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Hi,
It's not my website; I don't work for Netgear. I'm just an Arlo user like you but they gave me this purple box for trying to be helpful to other people. I'm not sure what you mean by your comment but I just googled the base station and gave you the result it came up with. I have no input into pricing and I definitely wasn't implying you were a d-bag. Sorry if the post came across as that. Again, I'm just one user on the forum trying to help another out