Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Where Can I get more Arlo pro warning Sticker

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Metric
Initiate
Initiate

Where Can I get more Arlo pro warning Sticker? or warning sign for the front yard?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Arielgut22
Aspirant
Aspirant
I recently purchased the arlo pro package that contains the 4 cameras and the base station. In addition, I added an extra add-on camera. However, my house has multiple windows and glass doors and I would like to have more arlo warning window decals. If somebody can provide me with 4 or 5 additional free decals that would be ideal. Thank you.
jk13
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do we get extra warning notice decals? We bought three cameras and only got one sticker, that’s crazy when you are spending hundreds of dollars on the systems! We figured we would get a ton of decals, isn’t that part of the point of these systems, to help deter the bad guys and make them think twice?! It’s crazy that netgear doesn’t offer email support. I tried the chat function on several devices and couldn’t get it to work. Annoyed!
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I scanned a couple and used clear packing tape over same... worked well.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Spider09
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can i get hold of some more warning signs

LetsGetItDone
Aspirant
Aspirant

No stickers available (for purchase or otherwise) according to Arlo support.  What a waste of 10 minutes waiting on the phone...after trying for another 10 minutes to connect via Live Chat.  Don't waste your time!