Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

What is going on with Arlo app lately

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Amati5
Aspirant
Aspirant
  • Within the last mohth or so, every time i checked the schedule (because i got no notification from any camera) it was changed.  I had to add some modes back to the schedule.

I also noticed the names of the rules for different cameras from each mode are not named consistently eventhough the settings are exactly the same for each camera.  We dont name these rules so cant change ourself. See attched pic.

Right now i am running schedule mode but the mode does not show the correct mode that i programmed in the schedule.  I see this problem on both of my iphone and android tablet.

I dont see any post the same problem lately so i am not sure the cause of this. 

Thx

2 REPLIES 2
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Its all related to the may 15th firmware bug. Many are having schedule/geofencing issues. Some cameras affected some not. Also battery drain. There doing a trial now with production firmware to follow
Amati5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok, thx.  I also found that thread right after posting my first post.  Changing the schedule time to avoid using 12:00 seems to fix the schedule problem.  I just hope the schedule doesn't change on its own.