Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
joncone
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 cameras- one inside, one outside.  Why when I try to arm them through the website, it doesn't allow me to arm both at the same time.  How do you do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
joncone
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry to say but I'm not really sure what happened.  I took one camera offline and synced again.  Most likely was user error and not a clear understanding of the rules.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MachineElve
Guide
Guide
So it arms in the mobile app? Weird.
I would keep troubleshooting. I just got my 6 camera setup the other day and had a issue with updating the firmware for the cameras. I just kept messing with it and made sure after any change I made I saved it. Turns out I had to have it disarmed in order for me to update firmware for cameras.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If you have two Arlo PRO cameras and the Arm command does not arm both at the same time ( this btw, is the default )

Click on ARMED and check the 'running man' over each camera , they should be black.

If only one is black, use SETTINGS>REMOVE DEVICE for the gray one and then bring it back as new so it is put into the armed command.

If both are BLACK , then it is something else with your settings or camera

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
joncone
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can only arm one camera, not both at same time.

joncone
Aspirant
Aspirant

Actually think I just figured it out.  

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

well what happened ? share with others ....

Morse is faster than texting!
joncone
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry to say but I'm not really sure what happened.  I took one camera offline and synced again.  Most likely was user error and not a clear understanding of the rules.