Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 14 In Conversation
leonchen59
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of my accounts cannot access the Arlo app on a mobile device. I have tried to restart the base twice, and uninstalling the app multiple times. It is only the account on mobile, as I can log in with other accounts fine, or with a browser with the faulty account. It seems changing the password won't help either, as the app says it' can't find the email account. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
leonchen59
Aspirant
Aspirant
It eventually fixed itself today in the afternoon.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
ditchdrift
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same thing is happening to us. Good to know it's not just me.
Machiel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Exact same issues here, started this morning. Web is fine, app not working. Tried restarting base station and reinstalling app without any luck.

arlo671
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, same thing for me.  Moblie app cannot login as well.  Web access is okay.  Using Andriod phone / OS version 4.2.2

User reports from Feb 2017, advise going back to an older version of the app.   Did my phone auto update the app?  Tech Support, please advise.  Thanks!

Skyman81
Tutor
Tutor

Same thing happening here !

From any browser is working ,IOS App working , Android App is dead since last night .

Tested on 2 different Samsung phones , none is working .

Also tested with 2 different accounts , none is working ...

Please advise , I need an urgent answer .

The version of Android App installed is the latest : 2.4.4_17405 

rardenne
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. Could activate arlo this morning but could no longer login on android app to disarm. 

Arcfault777
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issues here & arlo can't find my email address. Have had no problems in months & now it's kaput - I have an old version of Android installed on this phone, as it's a Straight Talk & they never upgrade your phone past whatever version of Android happens to be out when you purchase it. Still on KitKat.
go-no-go
Tutor
Tutor

Having the same issue.Started about 12 hrs ago. Surprised no one from Netgear has jumped on the address the outage/issue.

Just bought two systems for home and work and getting ready to return them.

Galifang
Aspirant
Aspirant

Add me to list of people with this issue

Jrokov
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issue. Using Android phone. Perhaps arlo server has gone down. Any solutions arlo?
equalizer
Guide
Guide
Moi aussi depuis ce matin alors que tous mes appareils sont bien connectés. Impossible d'utiliser mon alarme. Le serveur Arlo est il planté ? Quand vont ils le réparer ?
PawelBVB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

i have the same problem. Android-App working not, but on my computer working. I was called the Support.

They say: "This night was many update on server". 

go-no-go
Tutor
Tutor

update

- android app now says username/password is incorrect

- can log in to the web app (so, username/password is correct)

- web app live video now shows "timeout" message (earlier it wouldn't load live stream)

- no response from Netgear team

- feeling a little insecure 😉

DanielT
Arlo Employee Retired

Engineering and IT are analyzing. Appears to have been limited to overseas and should be resolved now. Kindly let me know if you continue to see problems.

go-no-go
Tutor
Tutor

not resolved - we are in Canada.

DanielT
Arlo Employee Retired

Is anyone still getting the error, "We're sorry, Arlo is currently unavailable. Please try again later."?

leonchen59
Aspirant
Aspirant
It eventually fixed itself today in the afternoon.
Fumbles
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mobile app still not working for me. Browser login works fine. My wifes phone it works fine. Identical phone, Samsung Galaxy S6. Already tried clearing data/cache, didn't work. removed app, reinstalled app. Still nothing. Looking for answers/solutions/suggestions. Obviously it isn't the base station if i can login from other locations, not to mention, login isnt to your base station, its to the netgear/arlo server.

rardenne
Aspirant
Aspirant
Working again on my S5 mini.
Machiel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Started working all the sudden again, yesterday around 18.15 CEST, no action from my side was required.