Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Video Screen Shows "Loading" When Trying To Load. Able To Download But Receiving Error Message

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bwayne27
Tutor
Tutor

When I wanted to view video the screen is black and it shows that it is "loading..." but nothing happened. I was able to download video using the download below the black screen with the cloud at the bottom and it has the arrow pointing down but now I am getting a message that says "windows cannot find it". Can someone tell me what happened?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check wherever you have the browser set to save downloaded files - the Downloads folder by default.

bwayne27
Tutor
Tutor

The download with the arrow pointing down is in my folder but still cannot download.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure what you mean by "the download with the arrow pointing down is in your folder". What do you see in the Download folder? Maybe a screen shot would be useful. There should be nothing that's a file with an arrow pointing down - it should be a video.

When trying to view the video in the library, select the Download icon. That will download the whole video file which has nothing to do with an arrow.

bwayne27
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for your response but I figured it out and fixed my problem. I had to reset my computer. I can now download video on the Arlo app. Of course now I have to download some things that were wiped off the computer but that will be no problem to figure out.