Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMS4430-100NAS is an indoor/outdoor model. Correct?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rps1971
Aspirant
Aspirant

Pro 2 is on the left Pro on the rightPro 2 is on the left Pro on the rightHello all!  I’m about to pull the trigger on the Arlo Pro VMS4430-100NAS purchased from Best Buy.  I compared the Pro to the Pro 2 and I’m confused about the details.  It’s showing the Pro system is an indoor only according to Best Buy specs. I’m trying to do a comparison of the two on the arlo website but I can’t do a side by side (as far as I’ve tried) like on the Best Buy site.  The VMS4430-100NAS is an indoor/outdoor model.  Correct?  I know Best Buy isn’t reliable for the correct info all the time.  I’m just wanting to make sure as these cameras will be outside.  Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance.  See enclosed photo comparison from Best Buy website.  Also disregard the VMB3000 Arlo Base Station.  THe model in the subject line is what I’m in quirking about.  I had to put that in to post.  It didn’t give me the option for the VMS4430.

-Robert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The easy way to compare is to do it here using the Product links at the top here.

All of the wireless cameras are outdoor-capable. The major difference is 1080p for the P2 vs. 720p for the P1.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The easy way to compare is to do it here using the Product links at the top here.

All of the wireless cameras are outdoor-capable. The major difference is 1080p for the P2 vs. 720p for the P1.

rps1971
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you!  That’s exactly what I figured.  Best Buy’s website is hokey at best when it comes to descriptions.  It didn’t make sense to me that it was saying it was indoor but it’s rated as an outdoor model.  I didn’t want to buy the wrong thing.  Thanks again and have a great day!

-Robert