Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMC 4030 Arlo Pro what is effect on battery memory if left plugged in to shore power?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
MeArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo Pro bought 11-11-17 from Best Buy. Love it, but battery life is an issue so I’ve thought about plugging a couple in to street power that is nearby.  I was wondering what if any problems I’d have with the battery run time if the power goes out?  I have 4 dogs who run themselves and the arlos dead in a matter of a week haha!

Do these batteries have a memory if you leave them fully charged on station?

or would the solar charger work better as it would allow the batteries to deplete a little at night?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MeArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Never mind, I saw elsewhere about the battery only charging to 80% on shore power. And yes I searched for an answer before posting this question. It was only after posting it that the thread appeared bottom left scrolling down by my question.

sorry

T Rex 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MeArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Never mind, I saw elsewhere about the battery only charging to 80% on shore power. And yes I searched for an answer before posting this question. It was only after posting it that the thread appeared bottom left scrolling down by my question.

sorry

T Rex