Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
kc4201
Follower
Follower

Is there a way to extend the camera record time with alert from 10 seconds to 1 minute or more?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you chaecked the Mode tab in the app or browser?  Open that, click on your base and edit your modes to change settings.  Better yet, create your own custom modes so you get exactly what you want, perhaps different ones for different times or scenarios.  Note that when you create a mode, only one camera will be set up.  Reedit it to add more camera rules as you desire.  If you make changes, always be sure to use the Back selection on the interface, not the back button on the phone or browser and save at any point where it's offered.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you chaecked the Mode tab in the app or browser?  Open that, click on your base and edit your modes to change settings.  Better yet, create your own custom modes so you get exactly what you want, perhaps different ones for different times or scenarios.  Note that when you create a mode, only one camera will be set up.  Reedit it to add more camera rules as you desire.  If you make changes, always be sure to use the Back selection on the interface, not the back button on the phone or browser and save at any point where it's offered.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kc4201,

For step by step instructions on how this can be done, see here: How do I adjust Arlo video recording length?

JamesC

johnbaker2017
Tutor
Tutor
What's the longest can it records in one single recording?
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

IIRR, its 120 seconds from motion detect, tho you could record longer if manually started

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
SECGAL1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Was able to find answer to my question regarding how to extend video recording.  Thank you Arlo Commnity.  I am glad that the community exists....