Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB3010r2 Base station offline. Unplugged and re-plugged but power light shows orange LED.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Tom06
Apprentice
Apprentice

My VMB3010r2 base station, which I’ve had for about 3 or 4 years, is offline. When I unplug it (and leave it unplugged for two minutes) and plug itback in, all of the lights turn green for a second or two, and then turn off, except for the power light which turns to orange and stays orange.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's a clue - either the power supply or the base has an issue. Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for hardware problems.

tdfearn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Continues to be offline, unplugged it and starts up with all green lights then try to login and then it goes to an amber color & cannot login. The system is about 4 years old.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@tdfearn wrote:

Continues to be offline, unplugged it and starts up with all green lights then try to login and then it goes to an amber color & cannot login. The system is about 4 years old.

One option is to remove the base from your account, and then re-add it.  One of my bases goes off-line sometimes, and that resolves it.