Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unknown icon - Is the second base station icon for the siren?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Micarlo
Follower
Follower

Is the second base station icon for the siren? I can’t seem to find an exact icon match in any forums.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Micarlo wrote:
Is the second base station icon for the siren? I can’t seem to find an exact icon match in any forums.

Yes.

At least, going by my Pro 2 system. But that has an icon that combines the hub and siren symbols.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Micarlo wrote:

Yes.

At least, going by my Pro 2 system. But that has an icon that combines the hub and siren symbols.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@Micarlo wrote:

Yes it is... it is there basicly for using rule in mode of siren to trigger ( normal for it to appear twice, second one with red siren icon )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

For future reference, a lot of people like to change the name of the alarm bit of the hub.

Just add alarm to whatever you call it now.

Just another user