Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to sync 5th camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
amylynn2024
Follower
Follower

Hello .. we bought the 4 pack a few months ago to help monitor our teen in the home when we aren't there.  We found out that we needed one more camera in the house and bought it a few weeks ago.  I took it out of the box today and attempted to sync but it won't.  I have tried to process 10 times and each time, it will get to the fast blue blinking light and then one amber light before it stops.  I have been unable to get this camera to show up on my devices when I pull open the app or look online.  Really frustrated ... is it broken or am I doing something wrong.  I have l literally put the camera on top of the base to ensure it is close enough while trying to sync.  I pressed the sync button the base until the sync light started to blink, then the sync button on the camera until it starts to blink.  Nada ..

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you verify that the battery is charged? Try syncing while having the camera powered by the charger. If the other cameras are also Pros, try swapping batteries. It could be a defective battery or camera which could be swapped at the store.