Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to login to Arlo with iPhone XS

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
segbuddy01
Aspirant
Aspirant

I upgraded my iphone from 8 plus  (ios 12.1.4) to iphone xs (ios 12.1.4) and I can no longer login to my Arlo Pro system using the app.   I have also using the safari browser on my iphone xs and it won't even load the page (arlo.netgear.com).  What is the status of fixing this issue?

The model number on my box is VMS4130, which is not an option in the Model pick list.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
segbuddy01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JessicaP,

Sorry for delay. I actually replied to the email I received so you didn't get my reply.

I was able to fix the problem.  I never received any error, just could not connect to the app or website.  I uninstalled and re-installed the app.  That did to fix them problem.  I then did a “Reset Network Settings” on my iPhone xs.  I was them able to connect and view videos.  Not really sure what fixed it, but it is working now.

Thank you for getting back to me.  I really appreciate it.
Susan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @segbuddy01,

Are you receiving an error when trying to log in through your iPhone XS? If so, what error are you receiving? And have you tried reinstalling the app to see if that resolves the issue?

segbuddy01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JessicaP,

Sorry for delay. I actually replied to the email I received so you didn't get my reply.

I was able to fix the problem.  I never received any error, just could not connect to the app or website.  I uninstalled and re-installed the app.  That did to fix them problem.  I then did a “Reset Network Settings” on my iPhone xs.  I was them able to connect and view videos.  Not really sure what fixed it, but it is working now.

Thank you for getting back to me.  I really appreciate it.
Susan