Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 23 Replies
  • 26 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation
raythompsontn
Initiate
Initiate

I am unable to log in to my account. I have changed the password and using the new password I am unable to login. System says my credentials are invalid. Same results from Edge, IE and Chrome.

Makes my account generally useless if I am unable to login.

What is the problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Community, thank you for quickly bringing this to our attention!

This issue has been identified and resolved. Please let us know if you continue experiencing issues logging in.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Sully165
Guide
Guide

Anyone else have issue with the iPhone app not recognizing the password? I didn’t change it but suddenly it doesn’t recognize it.

kuoyuan1219
Tutor
Tutor

me too....

Donna741
Initiate
Initiate
Same here!
PBO258
Tutor
Tutor

Anyone else having issues getting into the Arlo log in?

I have removed my App from my I Phone and reinstalled. No luck here.

I and rebooted my phone and arlo system. No Luck

It keeps telling me I am entering the incorrect log in / Password. But I can get into the boards with my log in and new password!!

tdefreest
Initiate
Initiate

I am also having the same issue.

Avtarpurush
Initiate
Initiate

I have similar issues this morning. I am able to log into this forum with changed password but cannot access my cameras. 

Hank81874
Initiate
Initiate
Same here. Noticed it around 6:30am eastern time. Still unable to log in.
raythompsontn
Initiate
Initiate

@Hank81874 wrote:
Same here. Noticed it around 6:30am eastern time. Still unable to log in.

Extremely annoying. What good are security cameras where you cannot access the video.

It has nothing to do with AV software or browser. I have tried on multiple browsers, my iPhone and my iPad. All produce the same error, my userid or password is incorrect. Thus I am now stuck with expensive bricks that I cannot access.

Hope the clods running the company are aware of the issue and get it resolved. There is little excuse for a security system that cannot be reliable.

SyntaxError
Guide
Guide

As of this morning my Arlo app on my iPhone says "The username or password is incorrect" despite it being saved in the app. Trying to log into the my.arlo.com website manually I get the same error. I've attempted the following:

- I manually entered the known good password in the app and website. Same error

- I attempted to change the password:

* using the same password, the site says the old and new passwords must be different

* using a new password (possibly one I've used in the past), the site says the old and new passwords must be different

* using a new password (completely new, never used before) The password resets, but I receive the same errors attempting to log in with the NEW password.

- I can log into this support site with the new password, what the hell?!

kuoyuan1219
Tutor
Tutor

I have the same issue as you.

endneo1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue today.... its funny how there is always something going on with this system. Sometimes my arlo doesn't even detect motion . or the camera disconnects .. I restart my modem and base station and sometimes it fixes the issue, but sometimes it doesnt. I've also had issues logging in the website, accessing the cameras from the website, etc.

I think it's time to make a switch to another company like ring, i have been trying out their service for about a month now and it's been great so far. . I previously had a canary before switching to arlo and i can honestly say with their free service I've had fewer errors than what i've been having with arlo. Too many errors and i'm paying for a plan... lol

SyntaxError
Guide
Guide

Also as a side note, the arlo Status page is esentially worthless if it doesn't reflect current status of features. I just looked and it says Login status hasnt updated since April 13th...... Theres obviously an issue here and we can't even see a true status.

SyntaxError
Guide
Guide

@kuoyuan1219 wrote:

I have the same issue as you.

Thanks for confirming!

Donna741
Initiate
Initiate
Same issue here.
SyntaxError
Guide
Guide

Another detail, my wife is an additional user on our system (she has her own login) and can log in fine this morning. It seems this isn't necessarily a regional issue.

avinashjoshi
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm unable to log into my Arlo account. I tried password reset, and even after successfully resetting the password, i'm unable to login. Never had this isssue in the past!

Please note that at some point in the past my Arlo account got merged with the Netgear account. I'm able to log into my Netgear account without any issues.

DualQuad
Guide
Guide

I am unable to login as of this morning 7:30AM Eastern Standard time.  I have reset the password 3 times and nothing.  Can someone from Arlo advise?

avinashjoshi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Seems to have magically gotten fixed 🤔

DualQuad
Guide
Guide

All fixed!  Mobile and Web

@DualQuad wrote:

I am unable to login as of this morning 7:30AM Eastern Standard time.  I have reset the password 3 times and nothing.  Can someone from Arlo advise?

SyntaxError
Guide
Guide

And like magic now my account logs in fine. Any commentary from the Arlo team on what the issue was this morning? I see the status page still never updated with any issues (./eyeroll)

kuoyuan1219
Tutor
Tutor

Yes
it's all good now.

I guess it is routine system maintenance.

PBO258
Tutor
Tutor

Seems like it started to work again.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Community, thank you for quickly bringing this to our attention!

This issue has been identified and resolved. Please let us know if you continue experiencing issues logging in.