Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

USB Local Storage showing disabled after Arlo Pro Base auto-upgraded to FW version 1.11.9.0_26520

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Ricochet1
Tutor
Tutor

My Base Stations were auto-upgraded to the latest version 1.11.9.0_26520 and besides some new screen views (some of which I DO NOT like) all of my three base stations are showing the USB Local Storage as Disabled, even though my USB flash derives are not out of space, and should oveverwrite anyway so that should not be an issue.

What gives Arlo?  You auto-push a new update and now indicators are missing from the main DEVICES views that were great for quick status of each camera, but the big issue is that now my Local Storage is disabled and I cannot figure out how to re-enable it.  Not to mention you need to rethink the white letters for the image timestamp in the actual picture.  WHen you image background is white, kind of hard to read it.  Needs to be in the image status bar and black font so it can be read easily.

But, so much for keeping a backup copy. ...

Now to keep looking for what ever else is broken or not there any longer.

Good grief ... 

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ricochet1,

Try ejecting the storage drives and reinsert. Do you still experience the same issue?

JamesC