Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Brownsf
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m trying to find two outdoor power adapters (model vma4900) for my Arlo pro cameras.   The previous model (VMA4700) was recalled for a fire hazard and this is the new model.  I called Netgear, who referred me to the Arlo web site. That site lists several stores which supposedly sell this product—Amazon, Best Buy, Tiger Direct, Frys, etc.   None of the stores listed actually have it.

Failing that, has anyone had good luck with other brands of outdoor power adapters?   I read mixed reviews online about how well they work.  Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Brownsf,

You can check out our Outdoor Power Adapter for Pro, Pro 2 and Go (VMA4900) here. Currently, it looks like some sites still have it available, such as CDW, CDW-G, and Insight.

Brownsf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Jessica, thanks for trying. I have contacted each of the companies listed in the link you provided, including CDW, CDW-G and Insight.  None of them have the outdoor power adapter in stock and none can say if or when they will have it. Would appreciate any other suggestions. 

JoeCymru
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Amazon seems to have it. Wasserstein also makes one, also on Amazon. There are several others on Amazon, but I have had luck with Wasserstein Arlo accessories.