Trying to buy new camers

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
BrendaSFL
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been trying to SPEAK with someone about getting a whole new camera system to replace the ones I have that have reached their EOL status. BUT, the chat option told me that since my cameras are no longer current I am "no longer entitled" to speak with an agent. -- So thanks Arlo, I guess I'll be shopping elsewhere for a company that values customers that keep products for seven years.

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @BrendaSFL 

Thanks for reaching out. You can ask away and I will be here to assist you with any purchase questions you might have.

BrendaSFL
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have had the Arlo Pro for 7 years but they have reached their EOL. What does ARLO offer that is similar to the Pro system we have that offers the same features? We want one that is hard-wired - not wireless - comes with multiple cameras, is motion-activated, and sends alerts via phone or email. These features are must-haves, so any recommendations that include all four would be greatly appreciated.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@BrendaSFL wrote:

We want one that is hard-wired - not wireless 

Are you talking about how the cameras are powered, or how they connect to the network?

All Arlo cameras (including the ones you have now) connect using wifi - either to a closed wifi to the base or directly to your home wifi.  So they are all wireless if you are talking about connectivity.

Tonyajean
Aspirant
Aspirant

Eufy is a great alternative, no paid subscription required